You might know Megan Williams from her campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana and Philipp Plein. Or perhaps you recognize her from her three stints down the Victoria’s Secret runway. But there’s still a lot to learn! The British beauty reveals 10 things we don’t know about her — plus, get a first look at the stunning images Rowan Papier recently shot of The Lions model.
1. I start my day by meditating every morning for 15 minutes.
2. The only two makeup items I won’t leave home without using are eyelash curler and eyebrow gel.
3. I’m from a small island called Guernsey which is only 24 square miles. It’s even smaller than Manhattan!
4. My fashion weakness is handbags. I think every simple outfit can be made with a good handbag.
5. I love to read books on psychology. I like to learn about people and why they think the way they do.
6. I am currently learning to surf and loving it!
7. I was discovered to be a model at 14 while eating a McDonald’s in my local hometown food court.
8. My favorite movie since I was probably too young to understand it is Forrest Gump. It still makes me cry!
9. Netball was my passion [growing up] and I was in the England Academy development team until I was 18.
10. I’m in the process of launching an exciting new project soon. Stay tuned!