Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Debra L. Lee has been appointed to the board of Burberry as a non-executive director and member of the audit and nomination committees.
2. Karolina Dmowska has joined NeueHouse as its first-ever partnerships director. She was previously with Frieze.
3. Joe Zee is the new global artistic director of Tatler Asia Group. Click here to read more about this story.
4. Christina Stejskal has been promoted to to VP of communications, PR at Fender.
5. Brittany Akens is now VP of client services at Brandstyle Communications.
6. Katherine Stoeffel and Christina Amoroso have joined Bustle Digital Group as its features director and executive editor, respectively.
7. Rachel Whittemore is now a senior PR manager at ICA. She was previously a senior account manager at Bollare.
8. Aracely Gomez, formerly senior account executive at Civic Entertainment Group, has joined Covet PR as a senior account executive.
9. Kira Rosario is now an account supervisor at Covet PR. She was previously a PR manager at Homepolish.
10. Kelsey Van Zante, formerly PR manager at Sarah Gargano Communications, is now a senior account executive, beauty at Think.
11. Katie Davidson, previously an account coordinator at The Woods & Co., is now an account coordinator, beauty/wellness at Think.
12. Abbey Tozer, formerly assistant account executive at Edelman, is now an account executive, beauty at Shadow.
13. Jordyn Silver has been promoted to junior account executive, fashion and retail and events at Shadow.
14. Shadow is now representing Torrid.
15. Tractenberg & Co. is now representing Promise by Jennifer Lopez.
16. LJ Public Relations is now representing Kindred Black.
17. Magrino is now representing Bryan Rafanelli, Gal Meets Glam, Heitz Cellar, and Nyetimber.
18. Fournier PR + Consulting is now representing Pause Well-Aging.
19. CMM is now representing Macadamia Professional and Macadamia Natural Oil.
20. Chasen Creative Media is now representing Olga Lorencin Skin Care.
21. Atelier Creative Services, Inc. is now representing N.Peal.