Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Corey Reese is now VP of strategic initiatives and business operations at The Estée Lauder Companies.
2. Jens Werner, creative director of J.Lindeberg, is leaving the brand after two years.
3. Jesse Ashlock is joining Condé Nast Traveler as editor, U.S. He was previously with Travel + Leisure.
4. James Aquilina is now senior VP/GM international & global commercial at M·A·C Cosmetics. He was previously VP/GM international for Tom Ford Beauty.
5. Andi Henke has joined Kiehl’s Since 1851 as the U.S. media relations manager. She was previously the PR manager at Cos Bar and Chantecaille.
6. Selina McPherson has joined The Brand Guild as its new marketing director.
7. Demna Gvasalia is leaving Vetements. Click here to read more about this story.
8. The Communications Bureau is now representing Falke.
9. ABMC is now representing Glow Habit.
10. Chapter 2 is now representing Saintwoods.
11. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing Mutha.
12. Linda Gaunt Communications is now representing Name Glo.
13. HL Group is now representing UNTUCKit and Lily Aldridge Parfums.
14. CCPR announces its representation of Archibald London.
15. SPRING Los Angeles is now representing Pour Les Femmes.
16. MSH Branding & Communications is now representing The Sleep Shirt.
17. mmpr is now representing Hydrogen Watch, Kelly Bello Design, Gaucho Buenos Aires, and Quaint.
18. HvM Communications is now representing Phyto and Laki Naturals.
19. Kucerak + Co is now representing Aeropostale.
20. The Brand Guild is now representing Fashionphile.
21. MBA is now representing Geologie and AMAN in the U.S.
22. Dreems PR is now representing Zibroo, [In]trigue, and Siku.
23. BPCM is now representing Puig in the U.S.