Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Elle Strauss has been named creative director of Bergdorf Goodman. Meanwhile Melissa Xides has been named VP of customer experience.
2. Emily Craig has been appointed creative director of Rebecca Taylor.
3. Diane Solway has been named editor-in-chief of Surface Media.
4. Julien Schneider has been named VP of retail full and digital, North America, for Group Lacoste.
5. Peter Davis has been named editor-in-chief at L’Officiel USA.
6. Cliff Fleiser, former VP of PR at KCD, has joined Alexander McQueen as VP of marketing and communications for the Americas.
7. Maya Draisin, VP marketing at Condé Nast, is jumping to Time on Sept. 30 as VP, progress marketing.
8. Miles Freeland has left Rag & Bone.
9. Caith Wright and Eliza Dekker have joined AZIONE as account coordinators.
10. Darren Quiliza is now an account manager at AZIONE. Meanwhile, Nicole Frydman has joined the company as a senior account executive.
11. Sophie Roche Conti has launched Conti Communications.
12. Katie Wilkes is now a communications coordinator at Conti Communications.
13. Zoë Batt Stern has joined Schutz as senior PR manager.
14. Rebecca Astorga has joined MSSmedia as an account supervisor, communications.
15. Jordana Jaffe, director of PR for Rebecca Minkoff, has left the company.
16. Genevieve Shaffer has joined MSSmedia as an account executive, PR.
17. Katherine Kerr has joined Purple as an account manager, lifestyle.
18. Giovanna Noe has joined AGL as their strategic communications consultant in the US.
19. Courtney Pories and Kim VanderVoort have joined The Brand Guild as PR coordinators.
20. Tessa Giagtzis has joined The Brand Guild as a senior digital marketing manager. Meanwhile, Jamie Brookstein has joined the company as a marketing manager.
21. Hayley Enzor has joined Blended Strategy Group as a PR account manager.
22. Jonathan Valdez is now the director of PR and celebrity dressing at Catherine Angiel.
23. Brittany Armacida has joined Creative Media Marketing as an account executive, PR.
24. Brittany Clarke, previously account director at Kucerak + Co, has been promoted to head of lifestyle.
25. Shelby Brune has been named PR director at samantha slaven publicity.
26. Rhea Rachevsky, Jennifer Rovero, and Jason Bergh have launched Early Morning Riot, a full-service management and production company.
27. Sonia Portaluppi has joined Shadow as a senior account executive, fashion and retail. Meanwhile, Aurian Valcin has joined the company as a senior manager, influencer and diversity and inclusion.
28. Karla Otto is now representing Reese Cooper and Wolford.
29. Purple is now representing Iceberg.
30. Conti Communications is now representing Costa Brazil, Foo and Foo, Inamorata Woman, Eve Denim, Lingua Franca, Marcia, MATEK, MAX&Co, Puss Puss Magazine, and Yasmine Eslami.
31. Krupp Group is now representing Anita Ko.
32. Chasen Creative Media is now representing Olga Lorencin Skin Care.
33. Tractenberg & Co. is now representing Pattern Beauty by Tracee Ellis Ross.
24. Lawlor Media Group is now representing Classiques Modernes Lifestyle & Estates and Jackie Rogers.
35. ELR Media Group is now representing Le Superbe.
36. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing Dr. Jessie Cheung.
37. MMPR is now representing The Carat Lab, SWIMS, Gaucho, ShopMy.World, Lulusimon, and La Brea LA.
38. Ali Fee PR is now representing Saylor.
39. Rogers & Cowan/ITB Worldwide is now representing Lark & Berry.
40. Andoscia Communications is now representing Aranyani.
41. The Lede Company is now representing Les Tien.
42. Courtney Daniels Consulting is now representing H. Holderness.
43. Autumn Communications is now representing JR Watkins.
44. The Brand Guild is now representing Birchbox.