Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Chris Mitchell, chief business officer for Vanity Fair and The New Yorker, among other titles, is leaving Condé Nast.
2. Gabrielle Korn is returning to Refinery29 as its new fashion and culture editor. Korn was most recently editor-in-chief of Nylon.
3. Michael Scheiner is the new CMO of Tommy Hilfiger Global.
4. John Donahoe will soon be CEO of Nike. Mark Parker, who currently holds the role, is stepping down early next year but will remain with the company as executive chairman. Read more about this story here.
5. Anthony Lucia, president and CEO of Hugo Boss Americas, is stepping down. Stephan Born is set to replace him.
6. Nick Remsen is now the digital director of W Magazine.
7. Andrea Whittle is the new features editor of W Magazine.
8. Liz Vaccariello is now editor-in-chief at Real Simple. Meanwhile, Rory Evans is now the executive editor at the publication.
9. Erin Dougherty is the new PR coordinator at Talbots.
10. Alyssa Bleakley has been promoted to fashion director at THINK. Meanwhile, Madison Lamback has been promoted to a junior account executive at the company.
11. Purple is now representing Christian Wijnants.
12. Krupp Group is now representing Michael Stars.
13. JonesWorks is now representing FRAME.
14. LJ Public Relations is now representing Bonobos and Même Chose.
15. Chapter 2 is now representing Slashed by Tia and No Sesso.
16. Brandstyle Communications is now representing Dr. Brandt.
17. Kucerak + Co is now representing Fashinnovation.
18. ICA is now representing Zeynep Arcay.
19. Infinity Creative Agency is now representing Sundry.
20. Berk Communications is now representing Lids.