Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com.
1. Katie Anderson is now CFO of Guess.
2. Celia Nichols is now VP of marketing and communications at TOD’s Group.
3. Sam Rogers is now executive editor of Bustle UK. Read more about this story here.
4. Jennifer Peros is now VP of talent relations and publicity at Elite Model World.
5. Justin MacFarlane has been appointed EVP, chief customer officer of Ascena retail group.
6. Marisa Baldwin has been promoted to EVP, chief HR officer at Ascena retail group.
7. Albino Riganello is now design director of Amur.
9. Treasure Maddox, PR manager for Jimmy Choo, Americas, has left the company.
10. Taylor Droddy is now an associate director at The Consultancy PR.
11. DLX NYC is now representing Vaquera.
13. EightSixtySouth is now representing ModiBodi and RED by ModiBodi.
14. Erin Kelly PR is now representing Mount Lai.
15. Mode World is now representing GAUGE81.
16. Creative Media Marketing is now representing Stella & Dot, EVER Skincare, and Keep Collective.
17. Nouveau Communications is now representing Kesha Rose Beauty and Mood Editing Cosmetics.
18. LJ Public Relations is now representing Lele Sadoughi, Mila Moursi, and Verlas.
19. VSL Consulting is now representing Flor De Maria.
20. Lawlor Media Group is now representing Gale Sitomer Design and Viennese Opera Ball.
21. Shadow is now representing Furtuna Skin for media relations and influencer marketing.