Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Daniella Vitale, CEO and president of Barneys, has left the company.
2. Geoffroy de la Bourdonnaye is stepping down as CEO of Chloé on November 30. Riccardo Bellini will take his place December 1. Click here to read more about this story.
3. David Schulte, president of The Row, has resigned.
4. Jeffrey Schnabolk is now a senior manager at IMG Models.
5. Rebecca Goodman Krantz has joined Maolo Blahnik as VP of marketing and communications.
6. Melissa Battifarano is now VP of design at Calvin Klein.
7. Alli Johnson is now VP of fashion events at Clarion Events.
8. Kelly Gardiner is now an associate director at Factory PR.
9. Alana Linsenbigler has left JBC.
10. Nicole Guion is now a PR assistant at Di Petroff PR.
11. Lindsey Gallinek has been promoted to account supervisor at CMM. Meanwhile, Tia Oum has been promoted to senior account executive, client services and London Coleman-Williams has been promoted to digital strategist at the company.
12. Dean Laskowski is now general manager of The Fragrance Group.
13. MK Withers has joined Purple as a junior account executive in the beauty and wellbeing division.
14. Noreen Scott is now PR director of Cinq à Sept.
15. Megan Thomas has left M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment.
16. DNA Model Management is now representing Nigel Sylvester.
17. Karla Otto is now representing The Elder Statesman.
18. Bollare is now representing Pierre Cardin Watches.
19. Di Petroff PR is now representing R.E.D.D.
20. CMM is now representing 10+ Free.
21. Movement Strategy is now representing DAWANG and Felix Gray.
22. Alta Moda Communications is now representing Adriana Iglesias and SENTALER for VIP services.
23. Shamoon Marketing Communications is now representing Revo.