Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com
1. Bobby Graham has been named advertising director of O, The Oprah Magazine and OprahMag.com. He was previously director of business development at the startup Prior, and has held advertising management and sales roles at Condé Nast and Time Inc.
2. The New Yorker has named Leily Kleinbard as its new managing editor. She replaces Emily Greenhouse, who was recently named co-editor of The New York Review of Books.
3. Chris Benz has been named head of women’s design at J. Crew. He was most recently creative director at Bill Blass.
4. Stephane Jaspar, CMO of Stella McCartney, has left the company.
5. Holly Shackleton, former global EIC of i-D, has been named EIC of Vogue International.
6. Richard Plepler, CEO of HBO, has left the company.
7. Courtney Engel has been named managing director of consumer and lifestyle at Jonesworks.
8. Charles Cohen, the new owner of Avenue magazine, has laid off the majority of the publication’s staff. Read more about this story, here.
9. Meg Connolly Communications has promoted Courtney Scioscia and Maria Rajtik from senior account executives to account supervisors.
10. Frances Kim, former associate digital editor at Martha Stewart Living, has been named digital editor of Saveur.
11. D.J. Costantino, a former member of the StarChefs editorial team, has been named associate digital editor of Saveur.
12. Hannah Watts has been named an account executive at Covet PR.
13. Kate Lieb, former senior account executive at dOMAIN Integrated, has joined Rubenstein Public Relations as an account manager.
14. Sarah-Kate Young has joined LJ Public Relations as a senior account executive.
15. KCD NY is now representing Redemption.
16. LaForce is now representing Boden, Fossil and Zodiac Watches.
17. The Callaway is now representing Apotheke Co and Oil/Lumber.
18. 6 Degrees is now representing Dr Jackson’s Skincare.
19. Lindsey Smolan PR is now representing The BrowGal.
20. Now + Zen Public Relations is now representing The Stylist LA.
21. Chasen Creative Media is now representing Boys Lie.
22. Covet PR is now representing Dr. Roebucks.
23. C&M Media is now representing Il Bisonte, Big Lives, and Scarpe di Bianco in the US.