Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Sara Moonves, the style director of W Magazine, has been named editor-in-chief of the publication. She replaces Stefano Tonchi who was let go Tuesday morning. Read more about this story, here.
2. Keren Craig, co-founder of Marchesa, has left the brand. Click here to read more about this story.
3. Andrea Incontri, menswear creative director at Tod’s, has left the company.
4. Moda Operandi has appointed Ming Yang as managing director, China.
5. Ben Barna, a senior editor at Gawker, has left the site before its relaunch. He will return to Interview magazine.
6. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications has promoted Jolie Bruch from senior account executive to account supervisor.
7. Randi Liodice has been promoted to president and chief strategy officer at Kaplow.
8. Alison Peters, previously an account manager at Brandman, has joined Bread & Butter as a senior account supervisor.
9. Candice Brew, formerly account executive at FleishmanHillard, has been named account executive at Factory PR.
10. Irissa Sheikowitz, formerly senior account director at SEEN Group, is now a freelance senior PR consultant specializing in beauty, grooming and wellness.
11. IMG Lens is now representing Andreas Laszlo Konrath.
12. Purple PR is now representing Thierry Lasry and Baja East.
13. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications is now representing LANO.
14. The Woods and Co. is now representing Beauty Bakerie, Conscious Coconut, DefineMe Fragrance, and Caley Cosmetics.
15. Brandstyle Communications is now representing Rowan.
16. Poke PR is now representing rms beauty.
17. KP McGregor Consulting is now representing ROYL.
18. Courtney Daniels Consulting is now representing Maxine Shoes and GABIMODE.
19. The Eighth Floor Strategic Communications is now representing The Envue Hotel.
20. LJ Public Relations is now representing Aerosoles.