Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com.
1. Charlotte and Sophie Bickley of Yin 2My Yang have joined The Daily Front Row as editors-at-large.
2. Jo Ellison will be the new editor of How to Spend It, the luxury supplement of The Financial Times, in September. She replaces Gillian de Bono, the longtime editor who stepped down in March. Read more about this story, here.
3. Fiona Pargeter has been hired as Chanel’s first-ever global head of diversity and inclusion. Click here to read more about this story.
4. Andrew Lister and Kathleen Barnea Spink have both been promoted to executive vice presidents of PURPLE.
5. Abraham Martinez, previously digital editor at L’Officiel USA, is now digital editor at V and VMAN.
6. Berk Communications has named Matthew Frappier its new VP, leading media strategy and relations across consumer lifestyle and spirits accounts. Previously Frappier led national media outreach on behalf of Delta Airlines, BMW, and Moet Hennessy at DKC.
7. Mary Florino, senior PR manager of Infinity Creative Agency, has left the company.
8. Qianna Smith-Bruneteau has joined Rodan + Fields as director of social media.
9. Claire Schultz, previously a PR assistant at Heather Magidsohn Consulting, has been promoted to PR coordinator.
10. Kate Kaminsky has joined Michele Marie PR as an account executive.
11. Mode PR is rebranding to Mode World.
12. Polished Pig Media has rebranded to Sprouthouse Agency.
13. Agentry PR is now representing T-Bô.
14. RK PR is now representing Bagtazo.
15. Mode World is now representing Hesperios.
16. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing Alpyn Beauty.
17. Shamoon Marketing Communications is now representing Arches & Halos Professional Brow.
18. The Communications Store is now representing Crabtree & Evelyn and Athletic Propulsions Lab.
19. Creative Playground is now representing Bebe, Brookstone, and Kensie.
20. Inspire the Now is now representing The DB Method.
21. OJ&B PR and Consulting is now representing Tyler Wallach Studio.
22. Mischief Media Group is now representing GRIT BXNG for PR and influencer relations.
23. Michele Marie PR is now representing Shades of Shades and Werkshop.
24. Lawlor Media Group is now representing Leesa Rowland.