Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Ty LaRoche has joined Triple Five Group as creative director, fashion and design. He was previously at Neiman Marcus.
2. Ariel Moses, former VP at LaForce, has been named VP at PMK*BNC.
3. Ulric Jerome is leaving Matchesfashion.com, where he served as CEO since 2015. Click here to read more about this story.
4. Teri Bariquit has been named chief merchandising officer of Nordstrom.
5. Charles Anderson is joining Mulberry as its group finance director in October. He was previously finance director of Ted Baker.
6. Sara Meyer, founder of MOD Marketing, has joined PR VEIN as its VP.
7. Emily Atkin is leaving The New Republic to launch Heated, a newsletter about climate change.
8. KCD is now representing Atoms.
9. PR Consulting is now representing Woolrich.
10. IMG’s LENS is now representing Gorka Postigo.
11. Purple is now representing Bally.
12. Shadow is now representing Flag & Anthem.
13. Grayscale PR will begin representing Le Monde Beryl on September 3rd.
14. SHO+CO is now representing Temperley London for VIP and influencer services.
15. samantha slaven publicity is now representing Proven Skincare and Of Mercer.
16. Courtney Daniels Consulting is now representing Michelle Vella in the US.
17. The Communications Bureau is now representing Falke, The Style That Binds Us, and HGC Apparel.
18. MHA Media is now representing Sutton.