Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Lauren Bernstein, previously of Harpersbazaar.com and MarieClaire.com, has joined Macy’s as vice president of editorial content in the fashion office.
2. Mona Swanson, previously of Valentino, has joined Michael Kors as vice president of communications, U.S.
3. Annalise Fard is now the beauty director at Harrod’s. She previously oversaw accessories, watches, and jewelry.
4. Felton Cortijo has left Ermenegildo Zegna.
6. Sophie Levine, former senior account director at Coveteur, has been promoted to director of sales and brand partnerships.
7. Annica Litavis has left her position as a senior PR coordinator at Vince, and has joined The Webster as the PR and events manager.
8. Preston Antonini has joined Tobi Tobin as managing director of global distribution and sales.
9. Rebecca Roberts, formerly an account executive at Evins Communications, has been named junior account executive at Think.
10. Lori Rhodes has joined OneCMG as the head of retail marketing.
PR Consulting is now representing eBay fashion.
Foundation (formerly KFD PR) is now representing Tieghan Gerard of Half Baked Harvest and Go-To Skincare, and Urban Decay for paid influencer programming.
Battalion is now representing Adina Reyter.
D’Orazio & Associates announces its representation of MISAHARA.
Think is now representing Nafsika Skourti.
Allen Media Consulting announces its representation of Atelier & Repairs.
Di Petroff PR announces its representation of SunSpire.
Michele Marie PR is now representing Saranghae.
Sho + Co is now representing Isabella Oliver and Baukjen for VIP services.
BGPR is now representing Sol Angeles.
SPR is now representing the accessories brand Maxine & Jimmie.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.