Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Daniel Roseberry, formerly of Thom Browne, is the new artistic director of Schiaparelli. Click here to read more about this story.
2. Patrick Ottomani has been appointed CEO of Audemars Piguet North America. He was most recently the US managing director of Berluti USA.
3. Maxine Silva, editorial director of ICA, has left the agency after three years.
4. Phillip Nevins, formerly account manager at Purple, has left the company.
5. Anna Zagzag has joined Bustle Digital Group as its bookings editor.
6. Kaitlyn Holohan has been promoted to associate PR manager at JBC. Meanwhile Ellie McGarvey, a former intern at the company, has joined the team as a PR assistant.
7. Lisa Guastella has been named director of wellness at JBC. She was previously with Becca and Sarah Hall Productions, Inc.
8. Joseph Boitano has been appointed brand president of Powell Companies Real, LLC.
9. Mackenzie Maus, formerly a freelance publicist of Mode PR, has joined RK PR as senior accountant executive.
10. Pauline Seng, formerly an executive assistant at Marias Bag, is now the new PR coordinator of RK PR.
11. BPCM has launched a Sustainability Division, becoming the first luxury lifestyle communications agency to do so.
12. Wetherly Group is now representing Furla, Rachel Zoe’s Box of Style, and BAKTI Jewelry.
13. Optimist Consulting is now representing Suzanne Kalan.
14. Agentry PR is now representing PROJECT.
15. Elyse Koenig is now representing Skin Research Laboratories.
16. IHPR is now representing Arias.
17. THINK is now representing Nafsika Skourti, Heist, and Kimaï.
18. Tractenberg & Co. is now representing Moon.
19. LFB Media Group is now representing Wave Resort.
20. Magrino is now representing Scout.