Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Bertrand Guyon, creative director of Schiaparelli, has left the brand after four years. Click here to read more about this story.
2. Ford Models has named Nathan Coyle its new CEO. Coyle left his position as CEO of Pride Media, which owns Out magazine, earlier this week.
3. Margo Schneier has joined Gucci as a PR senior manager, women’s and men’s.
4. Jennifer Glenn, a PR manager for Louis Vuitton, has left the company after five years.
5. Sharon Kanter, formerly deputy style director at People magazine, has been named editorial director at Stuart Weitzman.
6. Dena Silver has joined PureWow! as a fashion editor.
7. Abril Hernandez has joined Purple PR‘s LA office as a senior account executive, beauty and wellness. She has previously worked in PR for Forever 21 and True Religion.
8. Mariam Somorin has joined Purple PR‘s NY office as an account executive in the beauty and wellbeing division. Meanwhile Brooke Lynn Decker has joined the same NY office division as a digital account executive.
9. Diana Blaszczyk has joined Laura Mercier as a senior manager of communications.
10. Laura Markofsky, previously with MSL, has joined Jennifer Bett Communications as senior vice president.
11. Naomi Shaw, formerly of Scentbird and Deck of Scarlet, has been named senior director of beauty at Jennifer Bett Communications.
12. Alexis Wulf has been named director of fashion at Jennifer Bett Communications. She was previously with HL Group.
13. There have also been several promotions at Jennifer Bett Communications. Libbey Baumgarten has been promoted to SVP; Ilana Rubin is now VP of the lifestyle, luxury food, and beverage division; and Chelsea DeMarrais is now an associate director at the company.
14. Nicole Morelli Landy, previously with Ballet Beautiful, has joined Etienne Aigner as its brand marketing manager.
16. ABMC is now representing Rocksbox.
17. Paul Wilmot Communications now represents L’Oréal Matrix + Biolage.
18. D’Orazio & Associates is now representing Vheriner.
19. Seen Group is now representing Velour Lashes.
20. Lawrence & Co. PR is now representing The Armoury.
21. Spring Los Angeles is now representing AJE.
22. CCPR is now representing AMIROK and SevenCrash.
23. Azione is now representing Stance.
24. Agentry PR is now representing Leaf Xia.
25. IHPR is now representing Andrea Fohrman.