Luxury — everyone wants it and with these gifts you can finally give it to them. Or you could just keep these things for yourself. After all, you deserve a little luxury too!
1. A heavenly scent
This limited edition fragrance, which blends vetiver neroli and jasmine to perfection, was created by Kilian in collaboration with Bergdorf Goodman’s iconic fashion director, Linda Fargo, and won’t be around forever, so snatch it up while you can. It really is heavenly.
2. The world’s most decadent day-to-night bag
You won’t mind carrying this bag around all night. In fact, you’ll never want to put it down. So soft! And just imagine how gorgeous it would look with a diamanté brooch nestled in that bright scarlet fur.
3. The perfect layering piece
This lock charm pendant is definitely the stand-out piece from Michael Kors’ new demi-fine jewelry collection and the extra-long chain makes it perfect for layering with necklaces you already own.
4. The loveliest scent diffuser ever
Fornasetti can do no wrong. So pretty!
5. Something to help you kickstart to all those New Year wellness resolutions
WelleCo is taking the wellness world by storm and these three products are at the center of their business: Super Elixir (black caddy), Nourishing Plant Protein (white caddy), and fortified calming tea (mauve caddy). Just the thing to help you start your new year off right.
6. Sunglasses that are practically a work of art
Seriously, these Fendi shades are just so freaking cool.
7. A high quality alternative to those ubiquitous iPod earbuds
Yes, they will pair just fine with your Apple products, but with superior sound quality and in-ear feel.
8. A jacket that goes with absolutely everything
There is no outfit that cannot be improved by a good leather motorcycle jacket and this one is damn good.
9. Party booties
The crystal-encrusted heels give these versatile little booties just the right amount of pizzaz.
10. A way to travel in style
This bag is way too gorgeous to check. Luckily, it’s just the right size that you’ll never have to!
11. Something chic and snuggly to pack in the above carry-on.
When traveling — or anytime, really — go for the option that is both comfy and chic.
12. A fashion-forward piece to wear on New Year’s Eve
Kick-off 2019 in something stylish and sexy that isn’t a mini dress. Besides, who doesn’t wan’t to party like a rockstar?
13. Something cute!
Because who says luxury can’t be cute!
14. The next big trend in footwear
Monster sneakers have had their moment. Get ready for the new wave of sophisticated athleisure.
15. Something chic to wear to Barry’s
A workout look this gorg makes it that much easier to get your butt out of bed in the morning and into a class.
16. Something no amount of working out can give you — your jawline back!
Ultherapy is this incredible, non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that utilizes ultrasound energy to securely lift and tone your skin with no down time. It’s pretty much the only non-surgical way to tighten up that flabby skin under our chin that so many of us get as we age. NYC Rejuvination Clinic, which specializes in the treatment, has two lovely offices in Manhattan and pretty much the nicest, gentlest, and most skilled nurses you can find.
17. Fine jewelry is always a good option, of course
White gold, tanzanite, sapphires, and brilliant-cut diamonds — 384 of them, to be exact — oh my!
18. The perfect going-out top
As sexy as this is on bare skin, it would look just as cool layered over a T-shirt, tank, or button-down?
19. An accessory that might as well be an ornament
Take inspiration from what’s on the tree for the things you put under the tree. Like this delightfully sparkly Versace.
20. The loveliest little ear baubles
Crafty and cute but sophisticated in a way only Oscar de la Renta can do.