Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Daily is hiring! Click here to find out what positions are available, and how to apply.
1. Rita Shukhman, pictured, has been promoted to head of global digital marketing at MCM. She was previously US VP, marketing & communications at the brand.
2. Jill Demling has left her position as entertainment director at Vogue. Read the full story, here.
3. Lisa Gersh, CEO of Alexander Wang, has left the company.
4. Hearst Magazines has named Keesha Jean-Baptiste senior vice president of human resources.
5. Tom Dixon has appointed Alessandro Vergano, the former CMO of Swarovski, as its new CEO.
6. Kellie Ell, formerly of CNBC.com, is now a financial reporter for WWD.
7. Kaley Roshitsh, previously a campus correspondent for Her Campus, has been named business reporter, strategic content development for WWD.
8. Karen Ferko is now CMO of Alexandre Birman and Schutz brands.
9. Michele Calhoun has been named senior vice president of revenue for Well+Good and Leaf Group’s multi-platform media properties.
10. Andrea Ng has left her position at Black Frame after four years.
11. Alex Wachter has been named account executive at Inspire the Now.
12. Olivia Martin has joined Town & Country as a styles and interiors writer.
13. Dazed Beauty has announced three new contributing editors: Aquaria as entertainment editor, Munroe Bergdorf as LGBTQ+ editor, and Lil Miquela as arts editor.
14. Sarah Jenkins (née Uibel) has joined freuds as SVP. She was previously with Mitchell.
15. Jennifer Yu has been promoted to president at Covet PR.
16. Megan Rupp has been promoted from senior account executive at Covet PR to account supervisor. Meanwhile Michelle Alfaro has been promoted from an assistant account executive to an account executive at the company.
17. Kim White and Erica Shutty have been promoted account coordinators at Covet PR to assistant account executives at the company. Katherine Dunleavy has been promoted from a PR intern to an account coordinator.
18. Narrative has had a rush of new hires. Jody Sowa has been named SVP; Katie Tedford has joined as talent manager; Jasmine Bell has been named production coordinator; and Jaclyn Nerenberg, Amanda Mondre, and Marni Siegel have been named account director, account supervisor, and account coordinator, respectively.
19. Gigi Ouf has been promoted from talent manager at Narrative to director of influencer marketing, while Kelsey Spencer has been promoted to account executive at the company. Meanwhile Ashly Brown and Molly Tucker have both been promoted to junior management positions.
20. Dane Whitlock has returned to Creative Media Marketing as a VP.
21. Taryn Paulson, formerly of Sonya Dakar, is now account manager and influencer relations at Erin Kelly PR.
Alab Group is now representing The Participation Agency.
Chapter 2 is now representing Filling Pieces.
BPCM is now representing Bomber Ski.
Inspire the Now is now representing Floom, SHHHOWERCAP, and Kalumi Beauty.
Covet PR is now representing Kopari and Uqora.
Pierce Mattie Communications is now representing UR Bath & Body.
LGC is now representing Nacre.
Agentry PR is now representing The Inn at Kenmore Hall by Frank Muyjtens and Scott Cole.
Narrative is now representing Wynn Nightlife and Six02.
Moderne Press is now representing Ready-Made.
Osei Public Relations is now representing EPARA Skincare.
One Management is now representing Delilah Belle.
Creative Media Marketing is now representing Copper + Crane, Mineral Air, and Renpure.
Erin Kelly PR is now representing CRIA.
Bella PR is now representing Tribeca MedSpa and BAWDY Beauty.
AM:PR New York is now representing PIPER & SKYE as well as All In Favor.
BrandLinkDC is now representing Murdock London.
Purple is now representing HAIGHT and M.X.
PWC is now representing Glow Recipe.
Catherine Miran NY is now representing Roxy.
CLY Communication is now representing SOTAH Hair Care.
Meg Young Media Group is now representing Lancer Skincare.