Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Paula J. Rosado has joined KCD as VP of media relations. Previously Rosado has acted in senior management positions with Tommy Hilfiger, Prada, and Miu Miu. Most recently she had been consulting with brands, including Stuart Weitzman and Vivienne Tam. She will now be in charge of Savage x Fenty and Anna Sui, among other brands.
2. Bob Sauerberg CEO of Condé Nast is leaving the company. As the publisher merges its U.S. and international arms, it will seek a new global CEO. Read more about this shakeup, here.
3. There are several changes at Out Magazine: Ashley Ford is now acting executive editor; Michelle Garcia is the managing editor; Tre’vell Anderson is now culture director; Yashua Simmons has been named fashion director; Sean Santiago is now art director; Fran Tirado is the deputy editor; and Mikelle Street is now senior editor.
4. Erika Allen has joined The Cut as its culture editor. She was previously the executive editor of Outline.
5. Ilana Donner, formerly of BPCM, is now an account executive for the fashion team at LaForce.
6. Ari Alexander is now an associate account executive on the global brands team at LaForce. She was previously with BPCM.
7. Emily Culp has been named president of Cover FX. She was previously the global CMO of Keds.
8. Sarah Gordon has been promoted to account manager of Shadow‘s fashion and beauty divisions.
9. Brittany Banion, formerly an account executive at Shadow, has been named a senior account executive in the agency’s fashion division and beauty division.
10. Stephanie Mira, formerly an account coordinator at Shadow, has been promoted to junior account executive in the agency’s hospitality division.
11. Chappy has named Adam Cohen-Aslatei as its new managing director.
12. Marissa Birschbach has joined Bibhu Mohapatra as its PR manager.
13. Touché LA has rebranded and relaunched as LA Collective.
14. Shadow is now representing Gymboree.
15. Chapter 2 is now representing Reese Cooper.
16. Courtney Daniels Consulting is now representing Rêve de Rive Swimwear.
17. Mischief Media Group is now representing Anna Kooiman.
18. JBC is now representing StockX.
19. The Riviere Agency is now representing ViSH NYC.
20. Magrino is now representing Snailz.
21. Kucerak + Co is now representing Martine de Richeville.
22. The Creative NYC announces representation of Berd Vaye.
23. KP McGregor Consulting is now representing Liz Fensterstock Fine Art.
24. Engelman & Co is now representing sustainable luxury brand Bleusalt for editorial. Film Fashion is representing the brand for VIP relations.
25. EightSixtySouth is pleased to announce representation of NARS Melrose.
26. Sandrine Charles Consulting is now representing Nordstrom x Nike.