- Edward Enninful is taking on a new position of global creative and cultural adviser at Vogue and editorial adviser at British Vogue. A replacement for his post as editor-in-chief at British Vogue has not been named.
- Stefano Gallici is now creative director at Ann Demeulmeester. He succeeds Ludovic de Saint Sernin.
- Cristiano Fagnani is now CEO at Off-White. Chief executive officer Davide De Giglio and his cofounder, executive director and Off-White CEO Andrea Grilli have left the company.
- Stephanie Phair is now chair of New Guards Group.
- Simone Bellotti is now design director at Bally.
- Barbara Palvin is now represented by Ford Models NYC.
- Andria Arizmendi has been promoted to senior director, media relations at KCD.
- Lea Taelb has been promoted to senior director, media relations at KCD.
- Alexa Galasso has been promoted to Jr. Account Executive in the Fashion & Retail Division at SHADOW.
- Laura Schroeder is now Vice President at BPCM.
- Gro Curtis has been promoted to editorial director of VMAN.
Please email us at email@example.com if you’d like to be included in Daily Media in the future.