Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com
1. Yuni Ahn, a former design director for Celine, has been named creative director of Maison Kitsuné. Click here for more on this story.
2. Yiqing Yin, creative director of Poiret, has left the brand after only two seasons. No reason for her departure was given. Read more on this story, here.
3. Pierre-Yves Roussel has been named CEO of Tory Burch. He was previously chairman and CEO of the LVMH Fashion Group, and a member of the LVMH executive committee.
4. Sade Teyibo has joined Kering as the senior manager of communications for North America.
6. Hanan Abdeljabbar has joined The Communications Store as an account manager. Some of her brands include The Kooples and Self-Portrait.
7. Lindsay Rogers, previously a senior account executive at BPCM, has joined Samantha Slaven Publicity as digital director and account manager.
8. Benjamin Reynaert has been named senior style and market editor for Architectural Digest‘s AD Pro.
9. Ann Ragan Kearns formerly a senior account executive at IT Public Relations, has been named senior account executive at Think.
10. Yeana Ahn, a VP at Linda Gaunt Communications, has left the company.
11. Lara Adekola, formerly associate marketing manager for Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, has joined Peace Out Skincare as social media marketing senior manager.
12. Hallie Chavis, formerly national account manager for BKR, has joined Peace Out Skincare as brand education and content manager.
13. Annamarie Oplin, formerly marketing intern at Peace Out Skincare has been promoted to marketing and content coordinator at the brand.
14. Becca Sigal and Megan Cecil have joined the new PR firm Scenario as an account director, and a senior account executive, respectively. Both were previously with BWR Public Relations.
15. Samantha Mittman, previously with Turner, has joined Wetherly Group as an account supervisor.
16. Blake Collazo has joined The Consultancy PR in Los Angeles as office and culture manager. He previously worked for Burnham Design.
17. Allie Saliani, previously of Carolyn Izzo Integrated Communications, has joined The Consultancy PR in New York as a PR Assistant.
18. Martha Garcia, former PR director for Teva, Sanuk and Hoka One One at Deckers Brands, has been named global brand communications director at Hoka One One.
19. Julia Kalachnikoff has also joined LJ Public Relations as managing director.
20. Emily Spurgin has joined Inspire the Now as a senior account manager.
22. CLD PR is now representing Joy Reign.
23. Think is now representing The Select 7.
24. Creative Media Marketing is now representing Formawell Beauty.
25. LJ Public Relations is now representing Skyn Iceland.
26. Shamoon Marketing Communications is now representing Stiks Cosmetiks.
27. Inspire the Now is now representing Loop Jewelry.