Here are the top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week!
1. Leomie Anderson has signed with CAA.
2. Heron Preston is now executive brand adviser at Gen.G.
3. Louie Chaban, former director at The Lions, is now director of U.S. Women’s business at Ford Models.
4. Troy Young, president of Hearst Magazines, has resigned.
5. Debi Chirichella has been appointed interim president of Hearst Magazines
6. Heidi Garrett is now senior account manager at Beauty SEEN. She’ll be working on CND, Pai Skincare and Aromatherapy Associates.
7. Monique Moore is now senior account manager at Beauty Seen. She’ll be working on the Revlon portfolio brands, including CND, Almay and Sinful Colors.
8. Paige Tatulli is now account manager at Autumn Communications.
9. Felicia Mayo is now Nike’s director of diversity and inclusion, replacing Kellie Leonard who is stepping down.
10. Brooke Decker is now digital account executive at Autumn Communications.
15. Victoria Beckham is cutting 20 production jobs at her namesake label.
16. Harrison & Shriftman is now working with STAEDTLER-Mars Limited, representing their FIMO products.
17. Ink & Roses is now representing Sweet Bee Magic and VMagic
18. JBC is now representing CUUP, the digitally-native, size-inclusive lingerie brand founded by Abby Morgan, Kearnon O’Molony and Lauren Cohan.
19. Purple New York and London are now representing YOOX
20. Isla has appointed The
Please email us at email@example.com if you’d like to be included in Daily Media in the future.