DAILY FRONT ROW INC/LONGCHAMP USA INC
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL BE DISREGARDED AND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND) WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATIONS.
- SPONSOR:The Sponsor of the Daily Front Row, Inc./Longchamp USA Inc. Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is Daily Front Row, Inc., and Longchamp USA, Inc. (“Sponsors”), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes. Any inquiries regarding this Sweepstakes are to be directed to Sponsors. Sponsors may promote and advertise this Sweepstakes using services provided by Instagram, Inc. (“Instagram”), Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), or Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”); however, this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Any inquiries regarding this Sweepstakes are to be directed to Sponsors.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (Except Rhode Island), the District of Columbia, who, as of date of entry, are 21 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and promotion agencies involved with this Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and/or those living in the same household of any such persons or entities are not eligible. Subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins 12:01:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 5th, 2019 and ends 11:59:00 PM ET on September 19th, 2019 (“Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: There is 1 (one) method of entry: (i) the Online Method of Entry outlined below (collectively, “Entry” or “Entries”). Entries received in excess of the limits stated herein are void, and Entrant may be disqualified in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- Online Method of Entry: During the Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes through the Online Method of Entry by (i) clicking on the link contained in an email from Sponsor directing entrant to the Sweepstakes entry page on [INSERT WEB LINK] (the “Website”), and enter your name and email address in the form provided. Once Entrant successfully submits the form, Entrant will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. Only one (1) Entry per person during the Entry Period will be eligible for the Sweepstakes. By making an Entry in connection with this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to use your Submission in any way it sees fit. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries which subvert the entry process in any way will be void and may disqualify any Entrant who uses such means to enter from participating. Entrants may not submit Entries with multiple email addresses nor use any device or artifice to submit Entries multiple times or as multiple Entrants. Any Entrant who attempts to submit multiple Entries, with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to subvert the entry process will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes, and Entries submitted by that Entrant will be void.
- SELECTION OF WINNER; PRIZE; AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
- Selection of Winner. One (1) Potential Winner (the “Potential Winner”) will be randomly selected by drawing on September 20th 2019 from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The winner is considered a Potential Winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules. Potential Winner will be contacted by e-mail approximately two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of Entry in order to verify eligibility and confirm him or her as the winner. If Sponsor is unable to contact any Potential Winner or if the Potential Winner fails to comply with these Rules or applicable law, the Potential Winner’s Prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be randomly selected. The Prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) business days after the winner is verified by Sponsors and all “Winner Requirements” (as provided in Section 6, below) have been met. The winner is considered a Potential Winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules. Potential Winner will be contacted by e-mail approximately two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of Entry in order to verify eligibility and confirm him or her as the winner. If Sponsor is unable to contact any Potential Winner or if the Potential Winner fails to comply with these Rules or applicable law, the Potential Winner’s Prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be randomly selected.
- Prize. The Potential Winner will receive one (1) Longchamp handbag, the exact style (as determined in Sponsors sole discretion) to be provided to the Winner upon verification of the Winner Requirements. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”). The ARV of the Prize is 1 Longchamp handbag, exact style and retail price will be provided in the email sent to the winner (based upon the MSRP). The ARV represents the Sponsors’ good faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof. The ARV of the Prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Rules and the date the Prize is awarded or redeemed. All details and other restrictions of the Prize not specified in these Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize becomes unavailable or cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Prize pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials is for illustrative purposes only. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRIZE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNER SHALL TAKE THE PRIZE “AS IS” AND AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK.
- Odds of Winning: The chances of winning a prize is dependent upon the total number of valid entries received.
- WINNER REQUIREMENTS. The Potential Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Potential Winner must provide Sponsor with a valid social security number for tax reporting purposes. The Potential Winner will be required to execute and return a federal 1099 tax form, as well as an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release (the “Price Claim Documents”) within two (2) days following the date of attempted notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize, and/or fails to return the Price Claim Documents within the applicable time period, Sponsor may elect to disqualify the selected winner, who will then forfeit his or her right to receive the Prize. In the event a Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may (in its sole discretion) award the Prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries or not award the Prize. Arrangements for delivery of the Prize will be made after winner validation. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify the Potential Winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the Potential Winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, Entry and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, Potential Winner’s participation in the Sponsored Events, for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Rules, the Potential Winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Entry and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Entry for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Potential Winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Entry and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Entry. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder.
- GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS: Decisions of the Sponsor are final with respect to all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor and its judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Return of e-mail notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. The Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Decisions of the Sponsor are final with respect to all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes Website, the Application; violates the Official Terms & Conditions; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes process, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes or to terminate the Sweepstakes and determine the applicable finalists/winners from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Except where prohibited by law, Winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
- DISPUTES; CHOICE OF LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF NEW YORK. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, EACH PERSON WHO PARTICIPATES IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IRREVOCABLY AGREES THAT SUCH DISPUTE(S) WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A SOLE ARBITRATOR, WITH EXPERIENCE IN ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AND ENTERTAINMENT LAW, UNDER THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”); PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT NOTWITHSTANDING THE PARTIES’ DECISION TO RESOLVE ANY AND ALL DISPUTES ARISING UNDER THIS SWEEPSTAKES THROUGH ARBITRATION, SPONSOR MAY (1) SEEK TO OBTAIN INJUNCTIVE RELIEF OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF FROM A COURT TO ENFORCE THE PROVISIONS OF THESE RULES; (2) BRING AN ACTION IN COURT TO PROTECT AND INTERPRET SPONSORS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; AND/OR (3) BRING AN ACTION TO ENFORCE THE DECISION OF THE ARBITRATOR BEFORE ANY COURT WITH APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. THE ARBITRATION WILL BE HELD IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. THE ARBITRATOR WILL APPLY THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WILL ISSUE A WRITTEN DECISION AND WILL HAVE THE POWER TO AWARD ANY LEGAL REMEDIES EXCEPT AS LIMITED BY THESE RULES. The parties will split the arbitrator’s fee; provided, however, if applicable law requires Sponsor to pay the arbitrator’s fee in order for the arbitration provision to be enforceable, Sponsor shall have the discretion to pay such fees and proceed to arbitration. Entrant irrevocably waives any right to bring or join in any class action regarding the Sweepstakes. Judgment upon the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This arbitration provision shall be deemed to be self-executing, and in the event that any party fails to appear to any properly noticed arbitration proceeding, an award may be entered against such party notwithstanding said failure to appear.
- RELEASES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to forever and irrevocably release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, attorneys, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotional agencies, business partners, public relations, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, injuries, losses, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) (collectively, “Claims”) related to this Sweepstakes or Prize, including without limitation, Claims that may arise in connection with: (i) incomplete, lost, late, stolen, damaged, misdirected or illegible Entries or for failure to receive Entries due to any cause including, but not limited to, human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, Released Parties or otherwise, that may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (ii) acceptance, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of the Prize (or any component thereof); (iii) any change in the Prize (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsors’ control; (iv) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing or typographical errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (v) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (vi) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Sweepstakes or these Rules; (vii) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any telephone network, computer system, online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an Entrant; (viii) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (ix) death or personal injury caused by negligence any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind including personal injury or death caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Prize including participation in any activity or travel related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (x) any inability of the Potential Winner to accept or use the Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any damage to an Entrant’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing the websites of Released Parties or participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, mobile phone, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, error in Entries or selection announcement, or the failure to capture any information. Released Parties will not be responsible or liable for any Entries in excess of the stated limit or for Entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Rules, and all such Entries may, in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion, be disqualified. Entrant further agrees that Released Parties are in no matter responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the creation, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and/or the awarding of any prize. Released Parties will not be liable to Potential Winner or any other person for failure to supply any prize or any part thereof, by reason of fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, explosion, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, any federal, state, or local government law, order, request, or regulation, or order of any court or jurisdiction (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), or any other cause beyond Released Parties’ control. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THESE RULES APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THESE RULES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- INDEMNITY:Each Entrant (including Potential Winner) shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach of any of the representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
- WINNERS LIST:A list of the winner(s) will be available approximately two (2) weeks after the last day for AMOE entries. For a list of the winner(s), send a stamped (VT residents omit postage), self-addressed envelope to: Daily Front Row, Inc., Attention: Legal Department, 810 Seventh Avenue, Suite 400A, New York, New York 10019. Subject: Daily Front Row Inc./Longchamp USA Inc. Sweepstakes Winners List. Requests must be received no later than September 21, 2019.
- OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of these Rules, send a stamped (VT residents omit postage), self-addressed envelope to: Daily Front Row, Inc., Attention: Legal Department, 810 Seventh Avenue, Suite 400A, New York, New York 10019. Subject: Daily Front Row Inc./Longchamp USA Inc. Sweepstakes Official Rules. Requests must be received no later than September 19, 2019.
©2019. Daily Front Row, Inc.