The Fix: Best Parties & Award Moment!
From the pages of The Daily Front Row’s first Fashion Week issue of the season!
Catch us at…
1. Tonight’s Fashion Media Awards, clearly!
2. Givenchy’s spectacle on the pier, because of course
3. Harper’s Bazaar’s “Icons” bash at The Plaza on Wednesday, toasting Oprah and Dakota, with a performance by Katy Perry
4. “Jeremy Scott: The People’s Designer” party at Provocateur on Tuesday. Rihanna sighting?
5. W, IMG Models, and Instagram’s model search party on Monday
The Daily Front Row’s third-annual Fashion Media Awards are here! Tonight, we’ll be at the Park Hyatt, toasting this year’s winners: Robbie Myers, Lucy Yeomans, Stefano Tonchi, Anthony Cenname, Taylor Hill, Goga Ashkenazi, Vanity Fair’s Jane Sarkin, Laverne Cox, The Hollywood Reporter’s Janice Min and Merle Ginsberg, and more. Tony Goldwyn and Toni Garrn will emcee, and VIPs like Katie Couric, Amar’e Stoudemire, and Anna Kendrick will be on hand to present. Millions of thanks to our sponsors Maybelline New York, Brookfield Place, Moroccanoil, Nicolas Feuillatte, Revolve and TOWN Residential for making this happen!
Number of tip sheets we’ve received with Ratajkowski’s name sprinkled throughout: too many to count. Expect an eyeful this week…same goes for Bella Hadid, who is due for a serious runway moment. Both are covering the new issue of Editorialist magazine, FWIW!