Chic Report

Monique Lhuillier Rolls Out Her Debut RTW Ad Campaign

By  |  0 Comments

Monique Lhuillier is getting into the advertising game with her debut ads for her ready-to-wear collection. Expect 75 percent of ads to be dedicated to print, exclusive to Vogue’s February and April issue, as well as in March issues of T: The New York Times Style Magazine, WSJ., C Magazine, and New  York. As for the other 25 percent? They will be totally digital, via Google ad displays. For a behind-the-scenes peek at the campaign shots, head over to Lhuillier’s site.

The Daily Front Row

Seating you front row, taking you backstage & catapulting you into the world of fashion. Stalk us on twitter @DailyFrontRow, follow us at FashionWeekDaily.com and always be seated front row.

GET OUR HAUTEST STORIES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
Sign up for our daily newsletter

Get more Fashion news
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get the latest in Fashion straight in your inbox.